Had it up to “here” managing a virtual team?
Virtual team management, not your “thing”? ~It’s my thing!
I have a passion for managing remote/virtual teams and operations for online business owners.
“Plate Spinner Extraordinaire.”
~I have the ability to juggle all the different aspects of your business.
Encore Online Business Management
Decisive Management, Proactive Problem-solving, Tireless Work Ethic
I manage the systems that run your online business!
Virtual team development and coordination:
- The thought of managing remote team members and vendors makes your headache.
- Hand holding virtual team members is taking too much of your time.
- The stress related to managing team members/vendors is distracting you from the true focus of your business.
- Things aren’t getting done!
- Deadlines keep getting adjusted.
- If one more thing falls through the cracks…
- You need someone to oversee the implementation of your marketing strategies.
- You need systems for your business.
- You need the kinks worked out of the systems your business uses.
Is Your Business COSTING You Money?
I work with a client who has a successful team based business supporting coaches and professional speakers.
Her problem was she was focused on marketing her clients’ businesses that marketing her business was non-existent. Although she had a presence online, she was not attracting her ideal client. In order to grow her business she wanted to sign at least three additional clients. With her current client base her business was costing her money and not making her money!
Encore OBM Solution:
We worked together to organize her business systems, improve workflow, and we developed and implemented a marketing plan. In a period of six months she signed three new clients and increased her service package rate . She is able to focus on what she likes to do the most: marketing her coaching clients. She has delegated her business marketing implementation to me as her online business manager. Once again, she is running her business instead of her business running her.